I have 5 main goals to accomplish during this diet.
- In exactly 8 days I will be heading out of Canadialand and into the US for an epic family-styled road trip. I would like to lose 10 pounds by the end of 10 days like alot other people have been able to do. Im just gonna take this moment and thank EVERYONE who has made a blog/ post about their experience with the Dukan Diet because it is honestly so inspiring. Kudos!
- I will be joing work and university again by the 20th of May (Approx. 27 days from now) thus I want to be 15-17 pounds lighter overall (meaning including the weight lost from the attack phase). I hope this is doable and for whatever reason it is not, feel free to comment on my goals! I do not mind harshness as I believe honesty and cooperation is the only way to accomplish goals :)
- I should probably mention that I am currently 176.4 pounds which is considered overweight for my height range and with my femaleness and all, it is not good for my health overall. My goal weight to achieve is somewhere around 125-130 pounds. Ill be happy anywhere around that area.
- I have this huge function a couple months into summer and I am not gonna sugar coat this: I have to look decent. :P So my goal is to lose approx. 30 pounds in 4 months. Hopefully it is possible!
- Finally, my last goal is to clear up some leftover acne. Im guessing the extra H20 should help with that.
Day 1-Attack Phase-April 24th 2012
- Approx. 9 hours.
- Definitely more than 8 glasses which is the CRUX of this diet.
- Although, I did pee like a gazillion times today. First time in my entire life that I actually imagined my bladder as a balloon.
- I got brunch-y today since I woke up so darn late.
- 3 cups of green tea- I am such a green tea fanatic....not even normal.
- 2 brined chicken breasts smothered in sodium free spices and then baked for like 10 minutes to keep it juicy.
- 1 tea spoon of oat bran
- Note: I adore oat bran.
- I got all creative and gave myself a figurative pat-on-the-shoulder for this one:
- I made a (I know it sounds kinda weird) chicken omelette!
- It was quite tasty, so here is my take on it:
- 1 teaspoon of oatbran
- 1 egg (yolks included- feel free to exclude yolks however it wont turn out as yummy)
- 1 chicken breast, finely diced (Please keep in mind that I liked the omelette REALLY meaty however you may not so add accordingly)
- Cook the chicken by any method- I brine it :)
- A smidgen of oil.... preferably a spray- make sure you spray a tiny amount and just wipe your pan with it as to remove too much.
- Add some pepper/ whatever spices you want
- Just put 'em all together and its Hello, Pan-City! for your omelette.
Hope ya like it as much as I do!
I went to sleep super late- as you can tell I am up right now at 3:09 am but I am weirdly full.
It is most likely the immense amount of water I drank...
Looking forward to tomorrow's weigh-in, good night!